PDA

View Full Version : I look around... I look around...

Sometimes
06-19-2008, 07:50 AM
I'm new here, but I've known for a long time. Birth maybe? INTJ. Wow... a whole forum for this.

I'm 29, male, musician/artist/computery stuff kind of guy... and I'm going to get to reading.

Elfrun
06-19-2008, 07:53 AM
I want to say you are welcome sometimes but I mean to say you are welcome always... :suspicious:

Oh, this is going to confuse me *shakes head in bemusement*

rwyatt365
06-19-2008, 01:14 PM
So, you've known for a long time. That's too bad - living all those years with knowledge of that pent up inside, eating at you, not letting you sleep at night. It must have been torture! Oh, the agony. Oh, the despair! How ever did you remain sane?!

BTW - welcome.

emanon
06-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Have more than a look see. Another INTJ is always welcome here.

curiousjane
06-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Welcome! Glad to see another upper 20s soul in this place.

I would offer a hearty handshake, but I have been warned about physical contact with the newbies. Even virtually.

I will also the INTJs to continue the welcome, as I back out before I get slapped with an emotive misdemeanor... ;)

Oscarvan
06-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Welcome.

I will also the INTJs to continue the welcome

Right.

Sometimes
06-19-2008, 11:21 PM
I don't know what to think of this site. I've read a lot of threads (didn't post on any since digging up threads from months ago is probably bad form) and it's a lot to take in.

It's as if all the things that I know about myself but others tell me is fantasy land are documented, along with all the things I've been conditioned to hide or be ashamed of.

It's really strange to see people draw similar conclusions to me. I accepted that I was a freak a long time ago, and this forum is almost an inversion of reality.

rwyatt365
06-20-2008, 12:22 PM
INTJF = 1/(reality**2)

Motor Jax
06-20-2008, 01:17 PM
ha, i look at your name... then the title of this thread

"Sometimes, I look around... I look around.."

^^ he he, kinda like pondering... how unique... i like that

and welcome

i would give you a huggle, but that's more reserved for chicks and/or F's, which ever is first in line at the moment...

*launches a cyber huggle at curiousjane*

Monte314
06-20-2008, 07:46 PM
We're kind of like leprechauns: They don't believe we exist, but we do...

... and we have *gold*....

Sometimes
06-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Hell yes we do... the gold of the image precious.

I'm really glad I found this forum.

/Obscure?