PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

scotthegeek
06-17-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm a bit introverted but I think you all know that already. That is why I think(there I go thinking again) I will be at home here. Is it true that intj are the least common type?

I was born pre-mature and have a learning disability. I wonder if feel different all my life is because of be an intj or learning disability or if the learning disability lead me to turn inward and think about things.

In hight school all the guy talked about girls sports drugs parties and cars. I read about electronics and build projects and watch Star Trek. I felt bad that I had no social life but not too bad.

Scott

hyper84
06-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Hey Scott, welcome to the forum! Make yourself and home. INFJs are the rarest type according to http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html . You may, as I do, have many of the traits characterized there. In any case, you will fit right in here!

ssrprotege
06-17-2008, 10:19 PM
Hi Scott, welcome to the forum and I have *no* interest in girls' sports or parties or stuff. Oh yes, nowadays I am watching Star Trek TNG and Picard is awesome :thumbsup:

Monte314
06-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I watched Star Trek when it was a prime time TV show (back in thr mid 1960's).

Welcome!

Oscarvan
06-17-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi there, welcome. I can count the hours of watching sports in the last fifty years on two hands....and trust me, it was never because I wanted to.

scotthegeek
06-17-2008, 11:53 PM
I watched Star Trek when it was a prime time TV show (back in thr mid 1960's).

Welcome!

Me too but could not watch the third season because it was past my bed time. Imagine if star trek TOS had 7 season like all the rest except Enterprise.

I was born in 1961.

Great I have 2 post so I see all the great links you guys and girls post.

Scott

curiousjane
06-17-2008, 11:58 PM
Beam me up, Scotty!

Welcome to the forum. I'm afraid ^this^ is all I know about Star Trek. Well, that, and that guy from Reading Rainbow played a part in it, right? :)

Access to links is a special and serious privilege. Do not take it lightly. If you at any time reveal the Secrets of the Links you will be relegated to the Huggles Thread. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

scotthegeek
06-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Beam me up, Scotty!

I've been hearing that all my life and loving it.

Elfrun
06-18-2008, 07:15 AM
Yup, lots of geeks around here to make you feel right at home :suspicious:

Welcome.

Fashionista
06-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Welcome Scott

rwyatt365
06-18-2008, 09:52 AM
I watched EVERY Star Trek on TV, from the original through TNG. You are in good company Scott.

fonmaneal
06-18-2008, 07:37 PM
At 15 posts you can then become ONE with the collective.(resitance is futile!):)
WELCOME, we are the voices in your head(as you are one of yours).

chogyam
07-15-2008, 12:10 PM
hi scott...
Welcome...
A premie hmmmmn. I am also. 8 weeks premature, weighed about 1 3/4 pounds. The doctors told my parents that I would most likely be dead by morning. HAH. I was just impatient to get out.

I was wondering if your hearing is very sensitive...do you notice little sounds that others don't? And, does it make you, um, sort of jumpy, like..
"whats that?!".

Many premies have that kinda thing...I do.
I was also a very slow learner when I was young, but, that either went away or I learned to compensate for it, as I got older.

see ya round

chogyam

Fridays Child
07-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Ye canna change the laws of physics... aren't you glad we beamed you up? You'll find plenty of new frontiers here, so explore away. And welcome!