PDA

View Full Version : que pasa?

Iscariot
06-17-2008, 11:04 AM
I've been reading the threads on this forum since november of last year and got irritated that i couldn't see the links and pictures. Clever way of getting new members.

So, just to clear some basic forum discussions up:

House is an INTJ. He's clearly a rational, also he's introverted and judgemental.

There might just be a god, there also might be a flying spaghetti monster. I don't care either way.

MBTI is not as definite as some people tend to think, T's can have feelings and feeling people are at rare occasions able to think.

That's about it.

AJB
06-17-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey, you got sucked in by the two post for pictures deal too eh? They have more here too watch out.

By the way, thanks for clearing these up for me. I was really starting to worry about that flying spaghetti monster theory. Whew

Mafiaangel180
06-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Mmmm spaghetti.

Welcome :)

ElstonGunn
06-17-2008, 12:11 PM
There might just be a god, there also might be a flying spaghetti monster. I don't care either way.

So then shouldn't the title of this topic be "¿Qué pasta?"

In any event, I admire the tenacity of someone who's been reading the forum for longer than I have but didn't post anything until very recently.

Oscarvan
06-17-2008, 12:25 PM
I was really starting to worry about that flying spaghetti monster theory.

Frightened by his noodly appendage? Anything with meatballs scares me.

curiousjane
06-17-2008, 12:38 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this introduction. You should have caved long ago. And now that we've sucked you in at last, I hope you'll stick around long enough to join us in the Members Only lounge.

But you actually have to CONTRIBUTE to get there.

Gotcha! ;)

rwyatt365
06-17-2008, 03:13 PM
This is a new world-record INTJ lurk! Congratulations!!

Now that the bar has been set so high, who will challenge?

szaxazs
06-17-2008, 03:26 PM
You puny unbelievers!

1st Commandment:
I’d really rather you didn’t act like a sanctimonious holier-than-thou ass when describing my noodly goodness. If some people don’t believe in me, that’s okay. Really, I'm not that vain. Besides, this isn’t about them so don’t change the subject.

Iscariot, MBTI is surely not meant to be taken definitely. If the attributions are taken as granted, then the whole MBTI thing is not going to be that much different from stuff like astrology and such, in the sense of blindly accepting what you read and not trying to improve aspects of yourself.

And finally, feeling with thought are polar opposites, and that's why it is rare for someone to have some balance, you either think about things or feel about things. It is rare for feeling people to think, in the same way as it is rare for thinking people to feel, and rare here means that the person prefers the one over the other. It is well known that T people can feel, as well as it is well known that F people can think, it's just that there is some clear preference between which function one mainly chooses to go and stay with.

Welcome.

Elfrun
06-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Anyone else feel like a lab rat having the unnamed lurk and look :scared: well welcome into the light.

Fashionista
06-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Welcome to the forum

Monte314
01-01-2009, 09:40 PM
I missed you when you first joined. Welcome to the Forum.

sombragris
01-02-2009, 08:36 AM
no pasa nada... welcome !