PDA

View Full Version : Watching the ranks

Bobleplask
06-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Hello,

I came across this site somehow after taking a test labeling me as a INTJ.

After reading some of the posts here and reading about INTJs I find it interesting. So many fit that description? It almost makes me feel something. Scary part is that I usually read posts by people and almost die inside because they're usually wrong in about everything they write. Here, I feel more calm. Almost everything I read seemed to make sense. On another note, I think it could be interesting to see us all try to analyze and manipulate each other into submission. Who will besiege the throne in the end?

A little about me perhaps? I am a 25 year old male from Norway. Here I live and I am studying civil engineering at the moment. Just about finished my first year now (yes, I know. 25. I am a bit delayed and all that). I hope to learn more about myself by trolling these forums a little bit.

Synamon
06-12-2008, 10:25 PM
There will be no trolling, it is verboten.

Hi, welcome to the madness.

Bobleplask
06-12-2008, 10:27 PM
There will be no trolling, it is verboten.

Hehe, alright. Good to know ;)

And thank you :)

Elfrun
06-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Analyse
Yep, till we get bored then the INTP's take over.

Manipulate
Yep, till we get bored then the ENTP’s take over ;)

Who will besiege the throne in the end?
Zaclor and szaxazs have have staked a claim and are fighting it out with Blade. It's pretty close at the moment.

Welcome Bobleplask, enjoy the submission.

hauteur
06-12-2008, 11:49 PM
ello mate, welcome aboard.

Monte314
06-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Greetings. Interesting avatar!

rwyatt365
06-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Yes, we "seem" to make sense, but then...

Welcome anyway.

Bobleplask
06-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Hehe, thank you all :)

Fashionista
06-13-2008, 10:36 AM
Welcome

rewhu
06-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Who will besiege the throne in the end?

Bwahaha! Awesome. I like you already.

curiousjane
06-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Welcome. I wanted to make a remark about Norwegian INTJs, but I was afraid to stereotype. The images coming to mind are probably wildly incorrect.

So, in order to fully initiate you into the good-naturing teasing that I dispense upon unsuspecting INTJ friends, you must tell me more. What is the color of your hair? Do you wear sweaters? How civil of an engineer are you, anyway?

And, if I decide one day to visit your fair country, what should I do when I'm there?

Enlighten me, oh Northern One.

:) (Just one of the several friendly, harmless, impish INFPs around these parts)

ScurvyRose
06-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Welcome aboard! Anyone who is not a true INTJ will be decimated, or controlled. LOL!