PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Fashionista
06-12-2008, 07:09 AM
I am new here and just giving this a try.

Bioplasmoid
06-12-2008, 07:33 AM
So tell us about yourself then. Even just a few random facts may earn you a 'Huggle'. Dont ask, as they cannot be explained only experienced ;) . You will find much treasure in older threads/topics if you dig. Dont be afraid to reawaken the old threads from the shadowy crypt of this server. The forum posts here age like fine varieties of wine!

Lupin
06-12-2008, 07:33 AM
Hello Fashionista, it's a bit odd to start with but just jump in and go for your life....you may never look back.

Welcome!

Fashionista
06-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I seem to be out of step and boring so I am told and I guess I am looking for a place to belong like so many others. As for something else about myself, I guess I will find that out as I go along on this journey.

Bioplasmoid
06-12-2008, 08:03 AM
What may seem boring to one person, is so often fascinating to another. Thank goodness we have the internet to bring us "boring" people together in a virtual sense!

Homini Lupus
06-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Boring is better than anoying, and often boring things get interesting when you have time to discuss them and other people who likes that field of knowledge. If you have something you find interesting in mind, I would go for it and discuss.

rwyatt365
06-12-2008, 10:33 AM
We LOVE boring! Boring is the bestest!! We actually sit around and try to out-bore one another. Bet'cha can't out-bore me.

Welcome to the forum.

Not only are we boring, but we can also be quite silly.

Elfrun
06-12-2008, 11:58 AM
I'm never boring, annoying or silly <---two of them are lies :sneaky:

I am however, definately out of step!

Welcome. Bore away.