PDA

View Full Version : Recently Diagnosed INTJ

LionsPride
06-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Hello all,

A few weeks ago I took a personality test and discovered that it wasn't just me, I really do think differently then the majority of the population. Not only did I find a nice simple label to explain this difference (INTJ), but discovered things like this forum which make me feel a little less alone in who I am.

Thanks All!

prideoflions

ssrprotege
06-04-2008, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the forum! I hope you appreciate your difference to maximize your pride of lions. :)

fonmaneal
06-04-2008, 11:34 PM
You are not alone.
There are some of us around.
But beware of the lurkers.
:)

LionsPride
06-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the forum! I hope you appreciate your difference to maximize your pride of lions. :)
I do! And I love being an INTJ, but it doesn't exactly help me a whole lot in social situations. Let's face it, it's nearly impossible to explain to an extrovert why we don't think going to a party with a large group of people will be the 'bestest fun ever'. After reading some of the posts, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who feels that small talk is a horrible form of psychological torture? Forget thumbscrews, place me in a room with people wanting know my favourite recipe for casserole and I'll crack for sure!

Elfrun
06-05-2008, 12:36 AM
I do! And I love being an INTJ, but it doesn't exactly help me a whole lot in social situations. Let's face it, it's nearly impossible to explain to an extrovert why we don't think going to a party with a large group of people will be the 'bestest fun ever'. After reading some of the posts, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who feels that small talk is a horrible form of psychological torture? Forget thumbscrews, place me in a room with people wanting know my favourite recipe for casserole and I'll crack for sure!

Hey PoL, welcome to the party. I heard you have a casserole recipe, we'll have to swap, does you're have meat in it? So I went to the mall the other day and would you know I ran into this guy who was saying that casserole is really bad for you, now I'm sure that's not right but he said he was a doctor? Hey did you ever watch the episode where Ridge and Taylor got married only it was a different Taylor then the first time? Bestest episode ever yeah? You know I often wonder what his life would be like, you kinda remind me of him, I read in Soaps Magazine that he loves lions.

Oh, by the way, did you catch the latest episode of BB?

Ok, I went to far and want to self harm, sorry :embarassed:. Try again...

Welcome prideoflions, enjoy the forum *curtsies*

LionsPride
06-05-2008, 12:53 AM
AAAAHHHHH! Flashbacks to a baby shower! Retreat! Retreat!

LOL, thanks for the warm welcome Trinity:)

Mafiaangel180
06-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Recently diagnosed?

Um, I'm sorry about your ailment??

lol. Welcome. ;)

ssrprotege
06-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Hey PoL, welcome to the party. I heard you have a casserole recipe, we'll have to swap, does you're have meat in it? So I went to the mall the other day and would you know I ran into this guy who was saying that casserole is really bad for you, now I'm sure that's not right but he said he was a doctor? Hey did you ever watch the episode where Ridge and Taylor got married only it was a different Taylor then the first time? Bestest episode ever yeah? You know I often wonder what his life would be like, you kinda remind me of him, I read in Soaps Magazine that he loves lions.

Oh, by the way, did you catch the latest episode of BB?

Ok, I went to far and want to self harm, sorry :embarassed:. Try again...

Welcome prideoflions, enjoy the forum *curtsies*

Wow, you are trying pretty hard to be an ENFP. ;D

Elfrun
06-05-2008, 03:08 AM
Wow, you are trying pretty hard to be an ENFP. ;D

;) ---> :shhh:

PHS Philip
06-05-2008, 07:12 AM
"Diagnosed." Hah, sometimes I think that's a good way of putting it...

Welcome to the forum, and may the Force (aka Ni) be with you.

rwyatt365
06-05-2008, 07:46 AM
I've heard that INTJ was curable, but the treatment regimen is brutal. Don't do it without proper medical assistance.

Welcome to the forum.

LionsPride
06-05-2008, 02:53 PM
I've heard that INTJ was curable, but the treatment regimen is brutal. Don't do it without proper medical assistance.

Welcome to the forum.
I hear the surgery required to remove the dry witty humour takes two teams working 12 hours. They replace it with an appreciation for romantic comedies and anything with Julia Roberts in it. *shudder*.

SShack
06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Suddenly I'm remembering that "Simpsons" episode where Homer becomes smart and ruins a romantic comedy by pointing out to the audience that of course Julia Roberts is going to marry the charming, down-home guy, not the elitist snob. Or something like that.

Welcome!

Minerva
06-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. And nice name, BTW.