PDA

View Full Version : A little late, but ready to help take over the world!

ataglance
06-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Yay! Go INTJ's! INTJ here, from Buffalo NY, gay (try not to hate me too much). Male, 31.

Elfrun
06-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Wow, your use of comers, full stops and exclamation marks astounds me :stunned:

For the record you’re just on time. I expect Zaclor will be along shortly with your job requirements, he seems to be the most active in world domination terms.

Welcome.

replicant
06-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Did someone speak of the plan? (takes note out of pocket, scans and pretends to be puzzled) Tsk.. Tsk... It's no fun if we don't make it a surprise. Oh the look of horror when we.... oh but that is saying too much... move along.. off with you. Discuss and keep them none the wiser.

rwyatt365
06-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Oh, the old "don't hate me because I'm gay" ploy. Well that won't work around here buddy, 'cause that doesn't matter. The important thing is, how many digits of Pi have you memorized - THAT'S worth getting riled up about!

Welcome.

Synamon
06-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Yay!??? Do INTJ's say Yay??? Ok I do, welcome and get that post total up to 15 so you can come join the Over 30 thread in the Members Only part of the forum. We have barricades up to keep all the teenyboppers out.

bladeserver
06-04-2008, 04:53 PM
A little late, but ready to help take over the world!
Yay! Go INTJ's! INTJ here, from Buffalo NY, gay (try not to hate me too much). Male, 31.

Well! I just LOVE this!!
Welcome and as far as the hate thing goes - I hate most everyone and half of the people on this forum so being gay certainly won't get you near the top of my hate list. Now if, like Synamon, you were Canadian then it might be a completely different matter. I certainly hate Canadians, Belgians, soyabased foods and anything that makes yelping noises.

Cheers Mike

Provoker
06-05-2008, 02:55 AM
Being gay is a good thing (not that I would know from experience). But we do need to slow down population growth before we overshoot the earth's carrying capacity and use up the earth's resources. Therefore, I encourage homosexual activism to slow population growth. Also, if more homosexuals are open about being gay (rather than suppressing it) it makes the mating process more efficient. All too often women go for prince-like men with delicate features only to find out they're gay but if they knew right from the get-go it would make my job easier.

Welcome to INTJ forum. Oh...and if you are interested in conspiring with me in a plan to take over the world I am in need of an INTJ who specializes in nuclear physics!??

PHS Philip
06-05-2008, 07:15 AM
No! QUIET! *gags ataglance* We do not speak of the plan!