PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations. . .

x3r0
06-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Wow, I am not surprised that a forum of this nature exists, but I am blown away by how connected I feel at this moment. I am 23 soon to be 24 and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Since I have become aware of my personality type I have been feeling a deep sense of relieve that I have found truths about who I am and how I fit into this crazy jig-saw puzzle of life as we know it. Like many of you I have been having this constant search for truths and for the pieces of the puzzle of life. Only to find myself falling deeper down the rabbit hole. Now I have people to relate to on a different level than I am used to (I am sure you know what I mean). I have recently become single again and I think my ex gf was an intf. I am absolutely loving life at the moment. :laugh:

Well, I am excited to share my knowledge with others here and I am learning a whole lot about others and myself here. Looking forward to knowing you all.

Peace.

Motor Jax
06-01-2008, 08:58 PM
hello, x3r0

glad you could make it

ummm, what's an intf?

Elfrun
06-01-2008, 09:14 PM
The really thinking and feeling types I believe, VERY rare.

Welcome x3r0

mental drift
06-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Don't mind the antagonizers, it's easy to make mistakes on the MBTI when your learning because of all of the acronyms. Stick around and you will be a pro before long with all of the MBTI related threads, and you will be able to tell people that you doubt they are even an INTJ just by their conversations. ;D Welcome to the forum.

rwyatt365
06-02-2008, 11:47 AM
It's our favorite pastime - Embarass the INTJ! You've just made everyone's day.

Thanks, and welcome.

Elfrun
06-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Hey *scratches head* since when was Mental the voice of reason? :scared: