PDA

View Full Version : My intro

jbeaufait
06-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Hello,
I figured I should introduce myself before joining in the other conversations. My name is Travis.
Some background on me...
I grew up in Ohio and I have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
I'm currently an Engineer for the Navy working on Inertial Navigation Systems (INS).

I stumbled upon this forum while searching the internet for some information on INTJ's to give to someone. I thought that some reference material would help them understand why I always ask, "What do you mean by..."

Motor Jax
06-01-2008, 10:11 AM
hello Travis

and that is a very INTJ-ish question

(my buddy at work is always asking that)

abski83
06-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Hello!

Welcome, Travis!

There are other people who are not INTJs here. Hmm.. well, there are lots of INTJ subjects here... ;) Feel free to experiment with them or get some research info...:thumbsup:

Bioplasmoid
06-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Greetings Travis, that sounds like a fascinating job! Welcome to the forum. :)

Elfrun
06-02-2008, 02:58 AM
'sup Travis aka jbeaufait.

You are a fine example that all the lurkers should emulate.

See people this is how you do it... you create a profile, wander over to the introduction thread, tell us a few things about you then let your little fingers start posting... simple really!

rwyatt365
06-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Welcome Travis. Another Ohioan "invades" the forum (I'm a Michigander BTW). And an EE at that (I'm a ME).

You are my antithesis!

jbeaufait
06-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Welcome Travis. Another Ohioan "invades" the forum (I'm a Michigander BTW). And an EE at that (I'm a ME).

You are my antithesis!

I never considered myself to be an Ohioan. I just never got along with them people. You see, I was born in Michigan so I was born with common sense. Now my home is in Virginia. I bolted out of Ohio as soon as I could. Ohio has a nice turnpike. Outside of that, what's the point of being there?

Also, to everyone, thanks for the welcome...
PurpleFnords: Yes my job can be fascinating. It is even more frustrating. DoD does not want to take any risk.