PDA

View Full Version : do you all hate each other or are we friends here?

melopoly
05-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Hello INTJs and INTJ impersonators!

I'm a 21 yr old soon to be graduate student in Delaware.

I took the test a few weeks ago and find the accuracy of this personality business a little freaky. Despite this, I'm fascinated and wonder if INTJs typically enjoy the companionship of other INTJs. The only verified INTJ I know is my boyfriend of 5 years, whom I like very much.

So tell me please, do you all hate each other or are we friends here?

Ratherdashin
05-29-2008, 08:06 PM
For the mass amounts of posts that I have read. The community as a whole is friendly, but keep in mind that possessing a thick skin helps out a lot.

Metaphor
05-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Delaware? I live in Delaware.
And from what I can tell, everyone gets along fairly well. However, I've only been here for about a month.

PHS Philip
05-29-2008, 08:07 PM
We're all really EF's in disguise, so we all love each other (http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=1819)!

melopoly
05-29-2008, 08:11 PM
\we all love each other (http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=1819)!

wow.

Hagbard
05-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Welcome, this is a friendly place. Come on in...
*hastily camouflages bear trap*;D

curiousjane
05-29-2008, 08:58 PM
I hate you. You hate me. We're a happy family. ;)

Naaaahhhh. Can't. Do. It.

Welcome to the INsanity.

mental drift
05-29-2008, 10:26 PM

I took the test a few weeks ago and find the accuracy of this personality business a little freaky. Despite this, I'm fascinated and wonder if INTJs typically enjoy the companionship of other INTJs. The only verified INTJ I know is my boyfriend of 5 years, whom I like very much.

Well, I like everyone on the forum except you, but that's just my opinion.

J/K, In all honesty the forum is generally friendly enough, but sometimes there's a little poking, and many times a good helping of sarcasm. Ahhh, sarcasm. :lovestruck:

Walker
05-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Suppose it's friendly here. For a bunch of arrogant know-it-alls .. :)
We never get anything done though.
*hint hint*
LETS MASTERMIND SOMETHING ALREADY

Elfrun
05-30-2008, 02:51 AM
Impersonators? Where?!?

*hides under bed*

PRBori
05-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Welcome... I'm sure you will enjoy many of the threads.

In regards to your question, How can we hate each other if we share the same type of mind to some extend?.... we may argued back and forth but that's what we do anyway...

You'll find the serious ones such as myself... which I'm trying to change...
Funny and Sarcastic ones as well... but all in all you will enjoy even the arguments among us...

Mercury
05-30-2008, 09:36 AM
Despite this, I'm fascinated and wonder if INTJs typically enjoy the companionship of other INTJs.

When I found out about this forum I wondered what a bunch of social weirdos have to say to each other LOL. Typically, 'many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals'. I don't know about like, 'cause I just got here myself, but I already feel at home. Just reading through some of the threads I can tell these are folks that 'get' how I feel, you know?

tehinternetsgam
05-30-2008, 09:50 AM
When I found out about this forum I wondered what a bunch of social weirdos have to say to each other LOL. Typically, 'many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals'. I don't know about like, 'cause I just got here myself, but I already feel at home. Just reading through some of the threads I can tell these are folks that 'get' how I feel, you know?

The internet gives the INT an outlet that we simply wouldn't normally have. Chances are if I met anyone here in person (without prior knowledge of who they are) they'd get the same stone wall that everyone else gets. That is until I learn that they act a lot like me, at which point I'm not quite sure how I'd react. I'm sure there'd be some sort of kindred-spirit type moment followed by intense intellectual rivalry. :suspicious:

nonentropic
05-30-2008, 12:21 PM
intj impersonators...heh...they will be found out. (: who the heck would want to be one of us anyway? not much choice in the matter for me...just dealing with what i am and what's around me. it's a description of my social coordiantes & interactions/or lack there of in a sense. each is unique...everyone is...why fake it? be yourself...everyone (:

replicant
05-30-2008, 12:36 PM
I am not an INTJ imposter but I certainly think I contradict at times what a typical INTJ should be. I am just me, who else am I supposed to be. Take it or leave it.

But, I think I have finally found a board, where I feel like.. I just fit. :)

ElstonGunn
05-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Welcome. Most of the people here are pretty friendly. Just watch out for that Elston Gunn character. He's a nincompoop.

I don't know if we grasp social rituals or not, but in a place like this, you're always free to ignore the more pointless ones. Just don't be rude or a trouble-maker without a good reason.

Monte314
05-30-2008, 11:02 PM
This is a pretty friendly place. There is the occassional "tense moment", and people speak their minds (I think that's one of the draws of this forum), but it's always civil.

And, the threads are very interesting. Don't hesitate to toss your two cents in... some people will like it, and tell you so... and some people won't like, and they'll tell you so, too.

Elfrun
05-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Welcome. Most of the people here are pretty friendly. Just watch out for that Elston Gunn character. He's a nincompoop.

That made me laugh ;D seriously who uses nincompoop?!

Motor Jax
05-31-2008, 10:12 AM

i hope he comes back... i think we're friendly...

rwyatt365
06-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Who said we're FRIENDLY? Friendly, I've got your friendly right here buddy!! If you think I'm friendly, why don't you say it to my face?! What's the matter? You can't do it, can you? Can you?! Nah, I didn't think so...

*wanders off, muttering*

phantasma
06-02-2008, 11:50 AM
I think I prefer everyone here for friendly but heated debate.