PDA

View Full Version : INTJ? INTP?

echoi
05-29-2008, 07:46 PM
hey everyone. i've been lurking here for awhile, and have found it to be quite therapeutic--finally decided to register and start posting.

anyways, i'm an INTJ/INTP split...on nearly every MB test i take, i find myself on the borderline. :thinking:

Ratherdashin
05-29-2008, 07:59 PM
hehe Than get off the fence!

echoi
05-29-2008, 08:06 PM
haha, i've taken about six different tests to do just that. hasn't worked out. i even end up INTP on a few :)

Bioplasmoid
05-30-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi, I found it best to try and be totally honest with yourself when doing the tests more than once. Its all to easy to be tempted to pick options that express what you would like to be, rather than what you are.

Elfrun
05-30-2008, 01:23 AM
You made me laugh Purple... xNTJ... kinda ironic (hug)

Welcome, echoi.

If you haven't already, analyse the description of the two types, on the surface they may seem similar but when you look closely they are very different, the individual letter are good for directing you in the right direction but the interrelation of the four is the most important part.

rwyatt365
05-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Look at the Jungian interpretation of the two types, you'll see that (as Trinity says) the two are not the same. What often is the case is that the INTJ and INTP take different paths to arrive at a similar destination. The two can easily relate to one another though, and that's the beauty.

Welcome.

loneAlpha
05-30-2008, 03:24 PM
You are not alone. I walk the line also.

Elfrun
05-30-2008, 03:44 PM
*sneaks up behind echoi and LoneAlpha and pushes them off the fence then flees thread*