PDA

View Full Version : Showing in the INTJ spectrum...

fivespeedg
05-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Hello there -- I've lurked in a few threads and have found some compelling similarities between myself and the other INTJ's. I'm happy to have found other introverts struggling with similar questions.

I'm 25, graduated with a Bacherlor's in Business Admin and a psych minor in 2005, and have been faltering in the corporate world ever since. That's not to say I've been unsuccessful. But I am saying I'm not satisfied with my career, and I'm learning it really is a personality issue.

So here I am--I've tested multiple times as an INTJ over the last several years. I read all about it in college but just thought it was another stupid personality test. 3 years later, I'm sitting here telling myself :idea: --maybe this is useful information and will help me on my quest to find fulfilling work. Let the madness begin.

Elfrun
05-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Hmm, he seems to know 'the madness' that he's getting into and he does it regardless. Some people... ;)

Welcome.

fivespeedg
05-23-2008, 02:42 PM
I've been told I'm (jokingly) crazy --- to which I reply, "Nope--it's everyone else. You wouldn't understand."

replicant
05-23-2008, 03:21 PM
I've been told I'm (jokingly) crazy --- to which I reply, "Nope--it's everyone else. You wouldn't understand."

Hi and I must say I love the response fivespeedg...hahah so true... My thoughts are if you think everyone else is normal than maybe it isn't a bad thing t be crazy. :idea:

mental drift
05-25-2008, 01:24 AM
--maybe this is useful information and will help me on my quest to find fulfilling work. Let the madness begin.

I'm not sure if it will help you in the end find fulfilling work, but it did help you find this forum, which equals fullfilling procrastination. It might not pay the bills but its hella fun. Welcome.

rwyatt365
05-27-2008, 07:53 AM
This is a good place to explore yourself, compare and contrast yourself with others here on the forum. Whatever discoveries you make here I'm sure will be useful somewhere.

Welcome.