PDA

View Full Version : hi people...

Yltnelis
05-23-2008, 12:12 PM
Hello all. Another INTJ here, and I just found this board today. I figured I'd stop in, introduce myself, and look around a bit. I look forward to chatting with you all.

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 01:19 PM
We don't do "chat", we do;
- intellectual discourse
- barbed sarcasm
- witty reparte
- incongruent goofiness
- depressive whining
- opinionated diatribing (yeah, I know it's not a word - wanna make something of it?!!)
- obscure references
- stream of consciousness

Take your pick! :thumbsup:

Yltnelis
05-23-2008, 01:37 PM
I choose none of the above. I do "chat," so if I have to chat alone, so be it. Won't be the first time.:p Cheers!

Elfrun
05-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Hmmm, sounded like sass to me. Let me see

- intellectual discourse
- barbed sarcasm
- witty reparte
- incongruent goofiness
- depressive whining
- opinionated diatribing
- obscure references
- stream of consciousness

Check...check...che... yep ok that covered at least 3 categories, you'll fit in fine. Welcome ;D

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 02:06 PM
Good! You passed the "Rampant Individualism" test. Welcome to the forum!!

Synamon
05-23-2008, 02:09 PM
I give good 'chat'. Oh wait that's something completely different. :)

Greetings!

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 02:22 PM
:stunned:

bladeserver
05-26-2008, 05:10 PM
I give good 'chat'. Oh wait that's something completely different. :)

Greetings!
And she is very good or so she tells me :). As I am a fellow INTJ I am clueless about the whole process.

mental drift
05-26-2008, 11:46 PM
We don't do "chat",

I thought it was we don't do "chit". The forum is a place for learning and intelligent discussions, and we respond and discuss, but nobody can say we have done "chit". You might also say a lot of people are full of "chit", but not us, only reasonable discussions here. I could go on all night with "chit happens" and the like, but I will stop why I am ahead. Welcome to the forum.

rwyatt365
05-27-2008, 08:30 AM
Technically, yes - there's not a lot of "chit" going down here on the forum. Some say that INTJs, by nature, are scared "chitless" when is comes to socializing. But, actually, I think that INTJs have taken a stand - the "chit" stops here, as it were.