PDA

View Full Version : Sharp as Razor

Kserafi
05-23-2008, 06:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

Four years ago I took the MBTI and scored as an INTJ.

The person who administered the test said that everyone fell into the "normal" range of personality types except for one person. Well, that person was me. Even though I fit in with everyone else growing up, I always knew I was different. I always saw things differently from others, and could see things that nobody else could. Overall, I never knew the impact this personality type had on my life, until after I understood what it was.

A couple of weeks ago I started searching for an INTJ or Myers-Briggs related forum. I came across this site, and have been visiting ever since. I've been reading through various threads, and have been surprised by the topics. They are similar to what I've been thinking about or experiencing in life over the last four years.

I think now is a good time to actually "get off the fence" and start posting. I believe this site has brought together some of the most unique individuals around. Each has their own perspective on life that most people are too naive to understand. I look forward to exchanging ideas with everyone here.

Yours truly,

Razor

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 09:50 AM
We welcome your addition to our little "world". Describing this lot as "unique" is an understatement!

Bioplasmoid
05-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Hey Razor. Great post, cant agree more. :)

Elfrun
05-23-2008, 11:20 AM
*this one looks shady*

SECURITY

Ok we have a problem here Kserafi.

The rules are clear, all weapons must be checked at the door. That razor can't go any further.

Do you have any other weapons, I think we're going to need a strip search.

Welcome by the way :suspicious:

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Don't mind her, she want to strip everyone!

(Hey, wait...let go of my...stop...!!)

Elfrun
05-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Don't mind her, she want to strip everyone!

(Hey, wait...let go of my...stop...!!)

Come on, a lot of people around here relate to their avatars and *whispers* his is a cowboy :lovestruck:

Is it wrong that I'm proud of this? (http://intjforum.com/showpost.php?p=96874&postcount=53) :undecided:

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 02:16 PM
:scared:
:stunned:
:embarassed:
:lovestruck:

Kserafi
05-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Strip search :blush:? I better do as she says ;D. All kidding aside, it feels great do be here.

My name, Kserafi, literally translates into razor. It's a metaphor for a sharp mind or being good at something. So, as you can see, I have a sharp mind :knife:. I started watching Clint movies recently, although not a cowboy :(. I guess in a way I'm a wanderer like him.

Trinity, you mentioned I was "shady". What did you mean? Do you think I'm not an INTJ?

Elfrun
05-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Nope, just an excuse for the strip search ;D do you doubt it?

replicant
05-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi again! Just paying your thread a visit. Based on responses, who are the INTJs? Everyone seems friendly enough. ;D

Elfrun
05-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Excellent, the traps are working ;)

Kserafi
05-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Nope, just an excuse for the strip search ;D do you doubt it?

Nope, definitely not ;D!

Hagbard
05-23-2008, 04:53 PM
I believe this site has brought together some of the most unique individuals around. Each has their own perspective on life that most people are too naive to understand. I look forward to exchanging ideas with everyone here.

I couldn't agree more!
Plus the lurking... are you my evil twin? :suspicious:

fonmaneal
05-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Lurking is a nessary tool gather information.
Added bonus, razors work better when they dont see it comming.

replicant
05-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Excellent, the traps are working ;)

*snicker*:scared:

mental drift
05-25-2008, 03:51 AM
So you think your sharp huh? Want to exchange ideas with the people on the forum do ya? Well are you just going to stand there or post? Your at 4.55 a day, I'm at 5.88. You have some catching up to do boy.
Trinity where did you come from. Stop for a min, I am trying to....Would you...Oh, come on out in the open like this. *Covers eye with hand, leaving fingers spread in the middle to see* Well I'll just leave it at a welcome for now stranger. *Gets out cell phone camera and looks through fingers to take pictures, murmurs to self* 'Oh yeah these will come in handy one day.'

Kserafi
05-25-2008, 04:04 AM
So you think your sharp huh? Want to exchange ideas with the people on the forum do ya? Well are you just going to stand there or post? Your at 4.55 a day, I'm at 5.88. You have some catching up to do boy.
Trinity where did you come from. Stop for a min, I am trying to....Would you...Oh, come on out in the open like this. *Covers eye with hand, leaving fingers spread in the middle to see* Well I'll just leave it at a welcome for now stranger. *Gets out cell phone camera and looks through fingers to take pictures, murmurs to self* 'Oh yeah these will come in handy one day.'

So 4.55 is good then eh?

All kidding aside, I'm finding it difficult to make a post. All (well most) of the topics in here I've actually discussed with another person in real life or have thought about already. This person is INTJ if you were wondering. I guess I'm finding it redundant to discuss the same things over. I guess it's a trait of the personality type; to find repetition boring. Had I discovered this forum a couple of years ago I would have made many posts. Well, I guess it was the timing of everything.

I was wondering, is that a picture of you in your avatar?

mental drift
05-25-2008, 04:24 AM
No, like you it is another movie character. It's from Full Metal Jacket, and since I am in the military I thought it fit. I think I am going to change it soon though, I have another good image I found, I'm just having trouble with that dog gone edit avatar stuff.

It was nice how that person said you didn't fall into the normal range. A compliment actually, though It doesn't sound like it was meant as such. I took the MBTI as part of a theories class and we were suppose to do a chat on the schools website with someone of the same personality type, if there was any. Of course, there were not any more INTJ's in the class-go figure.

Elfrun
05-25-2008, 04:32 AM
Do you think I'm cute, Metal? Do you think I'm funny?

Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face.

Well, any f**king time, sweetheart!

Mental I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-f**king-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-f**k you! ONE! TWO! THREE!

Sorry couldn't help myself, love that movie - let that be a warning, no more photos ;D

mental drift
05-25-2008, 04:38 AM
Stand back Trin I have a gun....weapon, I meant weapon. *slaps forehead*