PDA

View Full Version : I feel so relaxed here

SardonicSarcasm
05-21-2008, 11:44 PM
Hello,

I recently got turned on to Myers-Briggs and tested as an INTJ to apparently no one I knows surprise. I was a business major in college so I'm only now becoming familiar with the typologies, but from what I've read regarding INTJ's so far I'm pretty typical if not a walking stereotype. I will continue to bounce around the threads here for a bit trying to get a feel for all you; so far I really like what I'm reading. In researching my typology I've begun to better understand why I get along so well with certain friends and why I dismiss so many others. I look to continue this learning process as I place my comments where I can contribute.

Looking forward to the conversations!

catd
05-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Welcome! Just joined not too long ago myself. I love it here, so nice to agree with what others say, so rare!

SardonicSarcasm
05-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Welcome! Just joined not too long ago myself. I love it here, so nice to agree with what others say, so rare!
Thank you. The first time I read an INTJ description it became my second and third time, I was an identifiable personality type I said, not just a jerk, lol. I just had to meet more people like me. I don't really expect to agree with everyone here, but at the very least I know we'll be able to understand each other.

notoppings
05-22-2008, 12:24 AM
Joined a little while back, now I can't stay away, hope the same for you.

SardonicSarcasm
05-22-2008, 12:37 AM
I'm hooked, I just got into the gun control debate thread...it's on!

Elfrun
05-22-2008, 12:40 AM
Welcome.

Oh my God, would you please put you’re pants back on :thinking:

SardonicSarcasm
05-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Welcome.

Oh my God, would you please put you’re pants back on :thinking:

Just finding some satisfaction, lots of good topics on here with some pretty bright people :)

Motor Jax
05-22-2008, 09:16 AM
welcome then

mental drift
05-22-2008, 01:16 PM
I was really impressed with the way the MBTI related to me also. It was as if it said, it's ok that your an egocentric, bigoted, jerk, it's just you. Then I had my wife do the test and it helped me understand why she is a babbling, overly-sensitive, nonsensical person. And at last I could smile because I read the percentages and understood that my reasoning was justified, most people are idiots. And life was complete.

Okay, it was over-the-top humor, but I could definately relate to the typology being quite accurate to my personality, and my wife's. Glad you found the forum, look forward to your posts.

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 08:26 AM
Well, now that you've had a chance to get a feel for us how was it? Pretty solid, huh? Yeah, we work out every day - we're pretty buff.

Welcome.