PDA

View Full Version : Good Afternoon everyone!

MikeMayer
05-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Just saying hello.

All of my life teachers, principals, and various others have referred to my personality as INTJ which I've verified numerous times.

I am very much INTJ. Without a doubt.

So I figured since I'm INTJ and there's a forum for peoples like me... I should join.

Here I am.

I have a website/blog at www.mikehmayer.com in case anyone wants to read about my rants and other rambling.

- Mike Mayer

notoppings
05-21-2008, 08:07 PM
Nice rat, is it your only one. Welcome.

Vertigo
05-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Hi Mike, ya I was looking at the blog and wondering what was in that cage and then I seen the rat, he looks cute.

catd
05-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Welcome!

Have you seen this:

"Rats chirp while they play, again in a way that resembles our giggles. Panksepp found in a previous study that when rats are playfully tickled, they chirp and bond socially with their human tickler. And they seem to like it, seeking to be tickled more. Apparently joyful rats also preferred to hang out with other chirpers."
http://www.livescience.com/animals/050331_laughter_ancient.html

Motor Jax
05-22-2008, 10:21 AM
that's cool ^

easier for the cat to find, i guess

and welcome

mental drift
05-22-2008, 02:20 PM
Is that a pet or are you an evil INTJ scientist with a test rat in your home laboratory. Welcome Dr Jek..I mean Mike.

MikeMayer
05-22-2008, 03:44 PM
:) I actually have two rats... Optimus Prime and Jazz.

Definitely named after the transformers. I call Optimus Prime "oppie" most of the time since I don't feel like saying the whole thing all the time.

I saw the video about the giggling rats before- my rats are lazy guys and they don't laugh or giggle much. But they're certainly entertaining and fun to watch.

Sometimes it's scary because they stare at me all day long- I turn around to see their beady eyes staring right back at me.... :)

I'm not into biology so these guys are safe... for now.

The video I referred to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-admRGFVNM

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 09:34 AM
Laughing, happy rats?!! What is the animal kingdom coming to?

Welcome - I'm glad that your rats are NT's.

Elfrun
05-23-2008, 10:27 AM
:stunned:

Hi

Still here

Pretend I'm not

Seriously

Turn around

Nothing wrong

:suspicious:

s'ok my eye's aren't beady

Yep, I get it, I understand what they're looking at

Hi

:stunned:

Bioplasmoid
05-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Good Morning. *yawns* Time for bed.

ssfanatic
05-23-2008, 11:55 AM
I have secretly always wanted initials that were the same letter so people could call me M Squared for example. Im jealous in a nerdy mathmatical way.
But welcome anyway.