PDA

View Full Version : Sarcastics unite

Synamon
05-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Hello forum, I'm a smartass INTJ, but I guess you know that already. A friend hooked me up with this site and it's facinating so I signed up

notoppings
05-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Nice to have you aboard, welcome.

Bioplasmoid
05-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Yes, Welcome. :)

Synamon
05-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the welcome, ok more information, 42 year old Canadian female who likes to chat online. Interests include reading and outdoor activities, golf, skiing, swimming.

Elfrun
05-19-2008, 11:34 PM
Sarcastic? SARCASTIC? Who you calling sarcastic? None of that drivel here thanks, we, the collective, are INTJ and we have no time for frivolous humour, the world must be overpowered, we must gain full control, humour will not be tolerated. Sarcastic, I think not.

Welcome ;D

rwyatt365
05-20-2008, 08:16 AM
Synamon (Cinnamon?), welcome. As Trinity implied, we here on the forum are by no means sarcastic. We are all genteel in nature, and accommodating to a fault. Our one true aim in life is to gently guide the seething masses of unwashed humanity along the path of true enlightenment - which they cannot see for the debilitating effects of over-emotionalism and unbridled feelings. The sooner that they recognize that character defect, the sooner we can all settle down to a nice cup of hot mint tea.

Now, where's the sarcasm in that?! :huh:

Ironmind
05-20-2008, 02:08 PM
Welcome.

Motor Jax
05-20-2008, 03:19 PM
irony is key, welcome

Synamon
05-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Synamon (Cinnamon?), welcome. As Trinity implied, we here on the forum are by no means sarcastic. We are all genteel in nature, and accommodating to a fault. Our one true aim in life is to gently guide the seething masses of unwashed humanity along the path of true enlightenment - which they cannot see for the debilitating effects of over-emotionalism and unbridled feelings. The sooner that they recognize that character defect, the sooner we can all settle down to a nice cup of hot mint tea.

More like Sin-amon, and I assume the sarcasm is implied ~wink~
And how did you know I like tea? Is the spycam on?

Rhiannon
05-20-2008, 06:47 PM
Our one true aim in life is to gently guide the seething masses of unwashed humanity along the path of true enlightenment.

I giggled out loud at this. :thumbsup:

curiousjane
05-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Everyone worth knowing loves mint tea. Served fresh daily here (http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=3844&page=12). Rwyatt makes sure of that.

Sarcasm. Yeah, that'll work.

SeaCzar
05-20-2008, 11:14 PM
Welcome new sarcastic broad!!! Ooops. Never call call chicks broads. Or is it never call dames broads. Oh well, regardless......

Glad you found the forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Uberfuhrer
05-20-2008, 11:14 PM
I, for one, am not sarcastic...

curiousjane
05-21-2008, 12:05 AM

Riiiiiiigggggghhhhht.

ssrprotege
05-21-2008, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the welcome, ok more information, 42 year old Canadian female who likes to chat online. Interests include reading and outdoor activities, golf, skiing, swimming.

Wow, I am living in Canada too! Except that I am moving to the U.S. soon.

Anyway, welcome! I am an INTJ who rarely uses sarcasm.

ssrprotege added to this post, 0 minutes and 48 seconds later...

That is more than sarcastic.

Solaris
05-21-2008, 09:34 AM

Me either. Goes against my nature.

(wow it's hard to even type that -- hah! I'm a bad liar)

Synamon
05-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Bravo, really brave of you all to try and not be sarcastic. I commend you.

When is the next Sarcastics Anonymous meeting anyways and who's bringing the mint tea?

ssrprotege
05-21-2008, 01:53 PM
(wow it's hard to even type that -- hah! I'm a bad liar)

Indeed. :p

Vertigo
05-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi Syn, it's nice to see another fellow Canadian in here.

Synamon
05-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Thanks Vertigo, but I'm not a fellow. LOL

rwyatt365
05-23-2008, 02:21 PM
...another fellette Canadienne?

Moriarty
05-24-2008, 11:18 AM
A sarcastic INTJ? Sure, we could use one of those around here...

/sarcasm
Welcome. ;)

replicant
05-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi! :)

Vertigo
05-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks Vertigo, but I'm not a fellow. LOL

If you say so, doing a search on google I found this small description of the word fellow on the first hit.

Link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellow

"A fellow in the broadest sense is someone who is an equal or a comrade. Historically, the term fellow was also used to describe a man, particularly by those in the upper social classes. Nowadays, it is most often used in an academic context: a fellow is often part of an elite group of learned people who work together as peers in the pursuit of knowledge or practice."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist LOL. Good news for you, I am going to shut down the computer for about 5 or 6 hours, plenty of time for you to catch up hehe. I know you are being sarcastic, I'm sarcastic so much that people never knew when to take me seriously.

On a side note I wonder if you'll catch this?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Synamon
05-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Ok you really are INTJ and you only looked up fellow so you could do yet another post. Stop I tell you!!! Sigh I give up I'll never catch up.

Yes, I knew how you meant the term fellow, but being a smartass sarcastic flirt I could not resist making a comment. I use the word 'guys' to mean both sexes all the time and don't actually take offense to gender non-specific references, I'm not overly PC.

I actually laugh at women who get all uppity when referred to as a girl, chick or whatever, insisting they are ladies or women. I, of course, like to be referred to as Goddess. LOL

Kenetics
05-24-2008, 05:45 PM
Fun fact about sarcasm. It was first synthesized by Albert Einstein in 1952; he made it by combining irony and smugness.

Said the Nobel Committee: "Real smart, Einstein."