PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys.

Genuine
05-16-2008, 03:39 AM
I did the wait and see testing, and see if this forum is useful to me in the future for about two weeks.

Hi my name is x, and I'm an _____-holic.
Apparently I've been posting like a maniac around here.
I've decided to permanently stay.
(I know, yuck! :yuck:)

I like fluffy animals, cooking, music, happiness, and these are one of my favorite things.

Goodbye now.

rwyatt365
05-16-2008, 08:44 AM
So...you checked us out for two weeks, did you? And what did your fluffy animals have to say about that? Are THEY happy? Did they cook you something, or compose a symphony for you?

Huh? HUH?

(damn, I love being assertive and forceful!)

Welcome

curiousjane
05-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Genuine needs to head over to the Kitchen Love Slave thread and post immediately.

Elfrun
05-16-2008, 09:46 AM
Hmm, snuck in the back door eh?

Making sure we're worthy eh?

Think you'll grace us with your presence for longer eh?

Wicked :)

*internal musical monologue…Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Brown paper packages tied up in string* Why the hell do I have Sound of Music stuck in my head?... You sneaky bastard!

Roy G Biv
05-16-2008, 10:23 AM
*internal musical monologue…Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Brown paper packages tied up in string* Why the hell do I have Sound of Music stuck in my head?... You sneaky bastard!

I curse you.

Now that bloody song is stuck in my head. PLUS: So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. Doo-doo-dee-doo-doo doo doo doo, doo-doo-dee-doo-doo- doooooooooooo! ♫ ♪

I am heading out for an interview in an hour. If I break out into song in their conference room, I will hunt you down!

Motor Jax
05-16-2008, 10:29 AM
welcome Genuine

what, exactly, do you mean by "fluffy animals"? like killer koalas or flesh-eating pandas?

and i love the name Roy G Biv, you have the whole spectrum up there