PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

rahdam
05-15-2008, 03:22 PM
I've taken the MTBI test several times, all come out INTJ.
Most of the people I know can't understand me; I tell a couple that are closer to me to plug in INTJ into a search engine, and they can't believe how accurate the description is.

Good forums, good discussion, figured I'd join.

Random: Does anyone here practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?
I find its a great outlet for INTJ characteristics; it's human chess, with a constant focus on what works and what does not work in beating your opponent. And you can be cold as well, it's not as if you and your opponent are NOT trying to physically beat each other down. :laugh:

notoppings
05-16-2008, 12:40 AM
There are several people here that do martial arts check out some of the threads you'll enjoy them. Welcome.

Elfrun
05-16-2008, 04:03 AM
*offers hand* Donít know ya, recon I might get ya.

Random: Have you ever wondered what the best thing before sliced bread was?

Welcome.

bucolic_
05-16-2008, 05:55 AM
Yup, I do BJJ as well, although I find myself over thinking things sometimes. I wrestled a couple years when I was younger, and was getting the itch to do something competitive, but you can't really jump into wrestling as easily when you're out of high school.

It's a lot of fun, plus it's a great stress reliever, especially if you're rolling with your (somewhat annoying) roommates ;) Nothing like hearing them gasping for breath :D

And of course, the best part about BJJ, without a doubt, is the fact that they focus so much on live grappling. No time wasted on katas or anything :thumbsup: