PDA

View Full Version : Anne Rice Vampire Types

Dannie
01-06-2011, 05:56 AM
Call to all Anne Rice fans! Is Lestat an INTJ opposite? As in ESFP? I can't figure him out. What about Louis, Claudia, Armand, Marius, and David?

Uriel
01-06-2011, 06:44 AM
I could not stand Lestat, so yes, he's probably ESFP. hahaha

My favorites were Armand (probably INFJ) or Khayman (INxx). Akasha strikes me as INTJ.

Dannie
01-06-2011, 11:32 AM
I think you're right about Armand, do you think that Lois is aslo an INFJ? Or P perhaps?

Philanthropist
01-07-2011, 09:25 AM
I would have pegged Anne Rice Vampires as follows:

Lestat - ENTP

Louis - ISFJ

Marius - ENTJ

Claudia - ENFJ

Armand - INTJ

David - INTP

Daniel - ENFP

Pandora - ENTJ

Akasha - ESTJ

Tarquin - ENFP

Have I forgotten anyone?

Uriel
01-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Yes: Maharet, Makare, Khayman, Merrick, Mael, Santino, Thornevald... hahaha

Philanthropist
01-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Yes: Maharet, Makare, Khayman, Merrick, Mael, Santino, Thornevald... hahaha

I mean main characters .........:rolleyes:

Uriel
01-07-2011, 11:08 AM
Oh, fine...

You really think Akasha is ENTJ? She sat around just observing the world for millenia, plotting and scheming. When the time was right, she got up and executed her master plan, which was the annihilation of males. It struck me as cold, calculating, murderous -with a cause- mind you. Very INTJ to me.

OP: I don't know much about Louis, because he just sort of stood there and looked pretty and emotional. Hhmmmm, now that I think about it... ISFJ?

yoginimama
01-07-2011, 11:26 AM
I'm not sure about Lestat as a P-type. Didn't he, like, always have a plan? A vision for the long term? More and more pawns, as he went along (starting noticeably in the second book)?

1superkawaii
02-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Going on the first book. All I can say is Louis drove me nuts. He wasn't realistic about his situation and he did very inpractical things which made his life worse. Lestat had the right idea to find someone with money and property. As for the girl well it's hard to say because she had a really big issue of not having a grown up body to deal with but she was strong willed.