PDA

View Full Version : How to seduce an ESTP: the ultimate guide

rain
04-17-2010, 08:55 PM
I've found some effective ways in seducing the ESTP male. Here are some observations:

1. Always let him plan the date. ESTP men are intimidated by women who seemingly like to take control of situations. They rather direct activities, so only suggest things to do, then let him take credit for it. He'll feel confident and in-control and won't feel resentful that you're
"leading" the relationship. In essence, you are "guiding" him to do things you'd rather do, which you are letting him take the credit for.

2. Always talk out his feelings with the ESTP male. He doesn't want an intellectual equal or a woman is knowledgable on a variety of subjects nor an intellectual sparring partner. He wants someone who listens to his problems and gives him emotional support. Aside from talking about his problems and feelings with him, laugh and giggle at all his jokes. He's feel confident and in-control.

3. Aside from talking about the ESTP's problems and acting as his personal therapist, remember that the ESTP male loves to talk about sex. Primarily discuss all the sexual things he'd like to do and talk about all his sexual fantasies with him. He'll appreciate all the time you pay attention to trying to fulfill his sexual needs cos it will make him feel confident and in-control.

4. ESTPs love exploring and adventure, however they prefer predictability in their partners. Always be on call when he calls; immediately pick up the phone and answer him right away. When he calls, make sure to only talk about him and don't mention any of the things you are doing or working on. Be doubly sure you don't talk about other people to him. ESTPs love being the center of attention, and they prefer that they are the only star in the shining star and will feel resentful if there are other people whom he sees as competition.

5. ESTPs also like being dominated in bed. Make sure you throw him around and be a little rough with him. He likes to be the boss outside the bedroom, but in the bedroom, the ESTP male is actually a submissive guy who likes to be pushed around and made to feel a little pain before the orgasmic ending.

6. Don't try to help the ESTP in matters outside of being a good ear to his emotional problems. The ESTP rather you stay out of his professional life because he is the one who wants to be seen as helping others. Instead play damsel-in-distress. Learn to say things like, "Oh, ESTP male....[sniff sniff] What should I do?" He can then run to your side to help you which will make him feel confident and in-control.

7. Never be direct or say what's really on your mind with the ESTP male. Instead be unassuming, quiet and say things in a way in which you never truly express your real thoughts or opinions. Opinionated women irritate the ESTP male- especially if you have a conflicting opinion to his world view. Instead, agree with him gently but then make a few additions such as "You're so right, ESTP male, and do you also think that it could be true that A=B? What is your opinion on this?" That way, it will give the ESTP male to talk about his thoughts, his opinions, his observations without you interjecting with what he wants to see.

Remember, the main goal of the ESTP male is to feel confident and in-control. Any time there is something in the environment which points to the opposite will make him feel resentful of you. The point is to make him feel as comfortable as possible, and then seduce him. He'll think in the end, that he seduced you instead!

Thought this might help those of you who are fond of this MBTI-type! :)

Synamon
04-17-2010, 09:00 PM
Who did you write this for? I quit reading at number two.
2. Always talk out his feelings with the ESTP male. He doesn't want an intellectual equal or a woman is knowledgable on a variety of subjects nor an intellectual sparring partner. He wants someone who listens to his problems and gives him emotional support. Aside from talking about his problems and feelings with him, laugh and giggle at all his jokes. He's feel confident and in-control.

I'm not sure who you are describing, but I doubt it's an MBTI personality type so much as an insecure control freak. I doubt this person you describe would appeal to many of the INTJ women on the forum.

rain
04-17-2010, 09:06 PM
Who did you write this for? I quit reading at number two.

I'm not sure who you are describing, but I doubt it's an MBTI personality type so much as an insecure control freak. I doubt this person you describe would appeal to many of the INTJ women on the forum.

Sure, we XXTJ women might think "That guy is an insecure control freak!" but in the ESTP male psychology- he sees this kind of behaviour as indicative of "leadership" qualities that will make him more desirable to women (!!!!) :laugh:

ENIT
04-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Well, there's the instructions.

Now you just have to find somebody willing to tolerate such a person.

heartland
04-17-2010, 09:14 PM
I've found some effective ways in seducing the ESTP male. Here are some observations:

1. Always let him plan the date. ESTP men are intimidated by women who seemingly like to take control of situations. They rather direct activities, so only suggest things to do, then let him take credit for it. He'll feel confident and in-control and won't feel resentful that you're
"leading" the relationship. In essence, you are "guiding" him to do things you'd rather do, which you are letting him take the credit for.

3. Aside from talking about the ESTP's problems and acting as his personal therapist, remember that the ESTP male loves to talk about sex. Primarily discuss all the sexual things he'd like to do and talk about all his sexual fantasies with him. He'll appreciate all the time you pay attention to trying to fulfill his sexual needs cos it will make him feel confident and in-control.

4. ESTPs love exploring and adventure, however they prefer predictability in their partners. Always be on call when he calls; immediately pick up the phone and answer him right away. When he calls, make sure to only talk about him and don't mention any of the things you are doing or working on. Be doubly sure you don't talk about other people to him. ESTPs love being the center of attention, and they prefer that they are the only star in the shining star and will feel resentful if there are other people whom he sees as competition.

5. ESTPs also like being dominated in bed. Make sure you throw him around and be a little rough with him. He likes to be the boss outside the bedroom, but in the bedroom, the ESTP male is actually a submissive guy who likes to be pushed around and made to feel a little pain before the orgasmic ending.

6. Don't try to help the ESTP in matters outside of being a good ear to his emotional problems. The ESTP rather you stay out of his professional life because he is the one who wants to be seen as helping others. Instead play damsel-in-distress. Learn to say things like, "Oh, ESTP male....[sniff sniff] What should I do?" He can then run to your side to help you which will make him feel confident and in-control.

7. Never be direct or say what's really on your mind with the ESTP male. Instead be unassuming, quiet and say things in a way in which you never truly express your real thoughts or opinions. Opinionated women irritate the ESTP male- especially if you have a conflicting opinion to his world view. Instead, agree with him gently but then make a few additions such as "You're so right, ESTP male, and do you also think that it could be true that A=B? What is your opinion on this?" That way, it will give the ESTP male to talk about his thoughts, his opinions, his observations without you interjecting with what he wants to see.

Remember, the main goal of the ESTP male is to feel confident and in-control. Any time there is something in the environment which points to the opposite will make him feel resentful of you. The point is to make him feel as comfortable as possible, and then seduce him. He'll think in the end, that he seduced you instead!

Apart from demonstrating that you're evil, what's the point of all this? ;)

On this specific point:

Small sample size, remarkably unscientific conclusion.

taciturn
04-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Did you try this personally? Is your time so cheap that you waste it like this? The majority of your statements can be reached intuitively, I truly hope you didn't take the time to test it out.

rain
04-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Small sample size, remarkably unscientific conclusion.

This is from a survey of 6 ESTP males. So in a sense, a small sample size, but amazingly accurate!

Did you try this personally? Is your time so cheap that you waste it like this? The majority of your statements can be reached intuitively, I truly hope you didn't take the time to test it out.

I think you have a specific gender bias in thinking men are the only ones on the forum who can exercise seduction theory. After all, this entire forum is an entertaining tool to test out ideas.

heartland
04-17-2010, 09:58 PM
This is from a survey of 6 ESTP males. So in a sense, a small sample size, but amazingly accurate!

The average male, I suspect, would display the more or less same characteristics if he wanted to get into a girl's panties.

I think you have a specific gender bias in thinking men are the only ones on the forum who can exercise seduction theory. After all, this entire forum is an entertaining tool to test out ideas.

You're smart and a plausible rogue. However, not quite as smart as you think you are.

rain
04-17-2010, 10:14 PM
The average male, I suspect, would display the more or less same characteristics if he wanted to get into a girl's panties.

I don't think so. ESTPs have a specific necessity for "control" or the illusion of control in any given situation. I can tell you that ENTJ, ESTJ, INTP, ENTP and INTJ men are quite different in the way they act in front of the opposite gender.

You're smart and a plausible rogue. However, not quite as smart as you think you are.

Oh come on! You know you're at least a little amused by this thread. :cheesy:

taciturn
04-17-2010, 10:20 PM
I'm not suggesting a connection between the value of your time and your gender.
What I'm wondering is this:
If your findings are so accurate why did you bother with 6 samples? Understanding, being able to reliably predict a result is all well and good, so why continually subject yourself to such pitifully boring 'experiments', unless you plan on publishing your findings professionally.

Antares
04-17-2010, 10:30 PM
I have to admit I was rather fond of ESTPs and was open to the notion of a relationship with them. But let's just say I take your word for how they are. Not so much anymore. If that's how ESTPs truly are (control freaks whose egos need to be constantly fed), then I don't want one.

gecko
04-17-2010, 10:36 PM
I believe she is vaguely hinting that a certain forum member embodies these traits. I think it would be unwise to take this description of an ESTP to heart...

rain
04-17-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm not suggesting a connection between the value of your time and your gender.
What I'm wondering is this:
If your findings are so accurate why did you bother with 6 samples? Understanding, being able to reliably predict a result is all well and good, so why continually subject yourself to such pitifully boring 'experiments', unless you plan on publishing your findings professionally.

taciturn, I can see where you get your name from! :laugh:

Seriously though, I'm publishing an e-book. It's called: "How to selectively target men for seduction using the MBTI" And all of you participating in the forum are in my study group!

[insert evil laughter here]

LaoTzu
04-17-2010, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure what is more damaging... this thread being directed at a hypothetical forum member

Or that she practiced items 3, and 5 with six people just to prove a point to said hypothetical forum member.

rain
04-17-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm not sure what is more damaging... this thread being directed at a hypothetical forum member

Or that she practiced items 3, and 5 with six people just to prove a point to said hypothetical forum member.

Hey! I didn't say it was direct, emperical knowledge.

Blse
04-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Ok, getting back to the OP, why would you focus on his feelings if he's ESTP, with strong Ti?

rain
04-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Ok, getting back to the OP, why would you focus on his feelings if he's ESTP, with strong Ti?

ESTPs under stress act as negative forms of INFJs:

Under extreme stress, fatigue or illness, the ESTP's shadow may appear - a negative form of INFJ. Example characteristics are:

* going quiet or withdrawing from people
* having a gloomy view of the future
* having intense negative feelings towards others, which may be openly expressed
* ceasing to adapt to changing circumstances

The shadow is part of the unconscious that is often visible to others, onto whom the shadow is projected. The ESTP may therefore readily see these faults in others without recognising it in him/her self.

Il Prodigio
04-17-2010, 11:40 PM
All this seduction talk bores me to tears. Look into the individuals eyes. Smile, watch for pupil dilation. People aren't to be toyed with or "gamed" on.

rain
04-18-2010, 12:11 AM
All this seduction talk bores me to tears. Look into the individuals eyes. Smile, watch for pupil dilation. People aren't to be toyed with or "gamed" on.

Hmmm...sometimes people's eyes are heavily dilated because they're on drugs!

sircockburn
04-18-2010, 12:15 AM

So, to summarize, be his lipsticked poodle with giggling, crying, and limited speech functions. I can only go for the first two sentences of #5.

dice
04-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Does this work on ESTP women? I'll be honest, I didn't read it, but it really feels like you're writing up a hunting guide for wolves on the best way to skin sheep.

sircockburn
04-18-2010, 12:19 AM
ESTPs under stress act as negative forms of INFJs:

OK, but unless ESTP's are under stress by default, or you're attracted to nervous wrecks (that is, if you "need to be needed"), the advice about appealing to their feelings is contradictory.

rain
04-18-2010, 12:20 AM
So, to summarize, be his lipsticked poodle with giggling, crying, and limited speech functions.

Actually I found poodles to have an INTP personality type-

They're very playful, opinionated, and remember everything! Supposedly they have the highest IQ of out all the dog breeds. But yes, they're sweet and are very patient. I take my little toy poodle everywhere, and she sits quietly while I have lunch meetings with friends.

I would say a dog with an ESTP type is probably a pitbull.

qGrav
04-18-2010, 12:45 AM
How about a guide on how to seduce the INTJ female!

LifeWellWasted
04-18-2010, 02:32 AM
Has your "study" gone under peer review? I am not attempting to inflate your ego any more than it is, but I find it hard to believe that any reasonable man would need such a complex seduction process with you.

Get a homely looking girl to duplicate your results and I will be impressed.... and a little saddened.

Tactical Panda
04-18-2010, 03:05 AM
Would this work on all ESTP guys? I'm asking strictly as an outsider to this sort of romantic exchange. *Cough*

Wouldn't a wiser and more experienced ESTP guy be on the look out for flattery, and have learnt to think at least on occassion from above the neckline instead of from below the waist? You'd need some pretty genuine acting skills to fool the rare some of them who sense that something is a little off. Unless they were letting you try to seduce them, I guess.

Or is my example effectively a moot point within society? : (

Err... carry on.

Blse
04-18-2010, 03:52 AM
I believe she is vaguely hinting that a certain forum member embodies these traits. I think it would be unwise to take this description of an ESTP to heart...

Yeah, you know it actually was vague enough that it took me a while to figure out. I'd say all but #4 would miss in seducing said "ESTP" though. Well #7 might hold some promise. Otherwise it's still a nice try though ;).

anarchiste
04-18-2010, 03:54 AM
Her - "Excuse me - would you mind taking this MBTI test?"

Him - "Why?"

Her - "I want to seduce you!"

Now I know where I have been going wrong - it is an absolute corker!

sms444
04-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Do I understand this correctly? According to your research, the ESTP male is an overbearing and insecure control freak who prefers women who are unintelligent doormats.

I think I want to break this "guide" down - my numbers correspond to the OP's numbers:

1. The ESTP must be in control of the woman and the relationship at all times. If the woman wants a say in activities or dates, she must gain it through subconscious ploys.

2. A woman may not display excessive (or any?) intelligence to the ESTP. Laugh at and/or support everything that the ESTP says.

3. A woman should act as a therapist for the ESTP. She should frequently discuss sex with the ESTP.

4. Always be on call for the ESTP and be sure to respond immediately. The ensuing conversation must discuss only matters directly relating to the ESTP. The ESTP is not interested in what you are doing or working on.

5. Let the ESTP lie there in bed while you tend to the ESTP's pleasure. Optional addition: ignore subsequent high fives ESTP receives from frat buddies while exiting your room.

6. Do not offer advice to the ESTP. Your advice cannot possibly be of any use to the ESTP and will only serve to offend or anger. Seek the ESTP's advice frequently, however. "I can certainly aid this weak woman!" the ESTP will think.

7. Do not express your actual thoughts or opinions to the ESTP. A woman's thoughts may only be interjected if they are preceded by first praising the ESTP's correctness.

The point is to make him feel as comfortable as possible, and then seduce him. He'll think in the end, that he seduced you instead!

No, he'll think that he got an easy girl to be his doormat and/or sex worker. And he'll be right! Also, why in the world would ANYONE be fond of that MBTI type if it embodies even half of the qualities you have described?

I don't think a woman doing this would be the one playing the ESTP!!! She'd be gettin' straight PLAYED! Of course, after writing all this, now I see that the entire thread might have been satire...:thinking:

sircockburn
04-18-2010, 09:03 PM
Actually I found poodles to have an INTP personality type-

They're very playful, opinionated, and remember everything! Supposedly they have the highest IQ of out all the dog breeds. But yes, they're sweet and are very patient. I take my little toy poodle everywhere, and she sits quietly while I have lunch meetings with friends.

I would say a dog with an ESTP type is probably a pitbull.

:p You know I can definitely see the ESTP in the pitbull! But poodles seem more INTJ to me.

Tahiti
04-18-2010, 09:34 PM

I bolded the parts that match my ESTP girlfriend

You also write it in a way that seems it would be right from Cosmo. That might be why there will be some offense, lol.

These theories do work though, I've tested similar "seducing theories", and they take a shit load of patience. (My own theory is actually how I managed to attract my ESTP gf and it's similar to yours)

rain
04-19-2010, 02:47 AM

I will work on that! :)

Has your "study" gone under peer review? I am not attempting to inflate your ego any more than it is, but I find it hard to believe that any reasonable man would need such a complex seduction process with you.

Get a homely looking girl to duplicate your results and I will be impressed.... and a little saddened.

I think you have misread my post- my post in seducing ESTP males!

Do I understand this correctly? According to your research, the ESTP male is an overbearing and insecure control freak who prefers women who are unintelligent doormats.

I think I want to break this "guide" down - my numbers correspond to the OP's numbers:

1. The ESTP must be in control of the woman and the relationship at all times. If the woman wants a say in activities or dates, she must gain it through subconscious ploys.

2. A woman may not display excessive (or any?) intelligence to the ESTP. Laugh at and/or support everything that the ESTP says.

3. A woman should act as a therapist for the ESTP. She should frequently discuss sex with the ESTP.

4. Always be on call for the ESTP and be sure to respond immediately. The ensuing conversation must discuss only matters directly relating to the ESTP. The ESTP is not interested in what you are doing or working on.

5. Let the ESTP lie there in bed while you tend to the ESTP's pleasure. Optional addition: ignore subsequent high fives ESTP receives from frat buddies while exiting your room.

6. Do not offer advice to the ESTP. Your advice cannot possibly be of any use to the ESTP and will only serve to offend or anger. Seek the ESTP's advice frequently, however. "I can certainly aid this weak woman!" the ESTP will think.

7. Do not express your actual thoughts or opinions to the ESTP. A woman's thoughts may only be interjected if they are preceded by first praising the ESTP's correctness.

No, he'll think that he got an easy girl to be his doormat and/or sex worker. And he'll be right! Also, why in the world would ANYONE be fond of that MBTI type if it embodies even half of the qualities you have described?

I don't think a woman doing this would be the one playing the ESTP!!! She'd be gettin' straight PLAYED! Of course, after writing all this, now I see that the entire thread might have been satire...:thinking:

Oh so you're saying that ESTP men should just stick to doormats or sex workers? Cos, let's face it, he's not going to get anywhere with INTJ/ENTJ/ESTJ women! Was that your point?

:p You know I can definitely see the ESTP in the pitbull! But poodles seem more INTJ to me.

I think poodles are INTP. They love to explore, and they can be a little sneaky and mischievous. INTJs are probably more shih tzus!

Blse
04-19-2010, 06:41 PM
Or her attempt at seducing ENTJs is by creating threads on seducing ESTPs indirectly addressed at them, with just a few subtle insults sprinkled on top.

Cos, let's face it, he's not going to get anywhere with INTJ/ENTJ/ESTJ women! Was that your point?

Care to make it interesting?

---------- Post added 04-19-2010 at 03:54 PM ----------

Piss her off so her crush on you manifests itself in her trying to pick on you on an online forum :).