PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Shinigami
09-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi INTJ's just about an hour ago I stumbled across this website with no prior knowledge about MBTI. So I found the humanmetrics website and took the test.

I took it twice, my first result was: Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
56% 38% 12% 11%

Second time was: Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
33% 50% 12% 1%

I'm not sure what all this means but I see on these forums you guys talk about a lot of things which are interesting.
Something interesting is that my personality tends to change at times because if I took the test a year ago it would have said that I was introverted. When I was young I extraverted then introverted now extraverted again.

Anyway, I am from Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean and I just started university, I applied for a major in Psychology but i didn't get it therefore I am doing a Major in Spanish and courses in French and Philosophy.

Thanks looking forward to all the interesting things I'm going to learn from the forums. :)

vern
09-15-2009, 10:06 AM
First Introverted, the next day Extroverted, two weeks later back to Introverted, then back around to Extroverted before bed.

You young people are far too fickle and have too much energy IMO,
Welcome and try to at least let us know when you feel one of these changes coming on...

Necrosis
09-15-2009, 03:55 PM
The test really relies on the truthfulness of your answers which of course can vary from time to time. The I/E is very easily changed for some people as you grow you can learn to adapt to this depending on your job, school etc...

My T has somewhat closer shifted to F since my previous g/f was a huge F.

Anyway... Welcome =]

Jack Raiden
09-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the threads and discussions. Feel free to jump into the fray and start bashing *wait*...I mean commenting...

Blse
09-15-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm not sure what all this means

It means you're a hardass! Welcome to the club (introverts can be hardasses to).

jonnyb
09-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Welcome! I hope you didn't get hurt when you stumbled. I seem to be good at sticking my foot in other's way. Good luck starting the University and always remember, nothing good can ever come from an unauthorized zombification.