PDA

View Full Version : Stumbled upon this site looking for INTJ info

Groovywest
09-14-2009, 02:03 AM
I am amazed at how many others with similiar stories. I am almost 100% in all INTJ characteristics. Fits me to a "T". Looking forward to reading some of the threads here.

Groovywest

Blse
09-14-2009, 02:10 AM
Only the west is groovy. That's anti-eastern bias we simply can't accept. I will call my friend in White Plains, NY to organize a pro-east rally asap.

Silverity
09-14-2009, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the boards dear!

kkam
09-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Welcome! Be prepared - apparently being hazed is an integral part of joining this forum. ;)

Monte314
09-14-2009, 10:17 AM
Welcome! We don't "haze" anyone.

This innocent, naked baby made some cookies for you...

*holds up plate full of rusty bottle caps*

If you don't eat at least two, right now, she will develop a potty-training complex and EXPLODE before her second birthday:

jonnyb
09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Hi Groovywest. As you stumble around sites, be careful where you are stepping. Welcome and enjoy. By the way, always remember, the most effective way to win a staring contest is to stick the opponent in the eye with a scalpel.

vern
09-15-2009, 10:11 AM
Groovywest,
I like that,
the word groovy been far too underused as of late, thank you for giving it a prominent new home...
oh and if you intend to continue stumbling, stumble safely, and wear a helmet...

Necrosis
09-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Groovy baby welcome ;)

Jack Raiden
09-15-2009, 04:04 PM
I am almost 100% in all INTJ characteristics. Fits me to a "T".

Groovy...

That was so punny and dripping with cheese...

Welcome oh-so-old-school-and-cheesy Groovywest. Have fun looking at all the threads.

gestalt
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
You have two options now. Extravagantly bump your post count via the game threads so you can haze newbies even though you still are one. Or make meaningful and 'deep' posts where you will not only be subject to constant nattering and pointing-out of your logic but also become somewhat emotionally invested as a regular forum-goer despite any rationalizing you might do to the contrary. Whatever you do don't link to other places around the Web off-forum as that is strictly taboo and you will be puni-shed. I hear the best thing to do is consolidate information. Here's a link to the Archive (http://www.intjforum.com/archive/index.php) so you don't rehash anything said by people smarter than you.