PDA

View Full Version : Finally, people like me ^_^

Coralaisly
09-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Hello hello, everyone!

It's so nice to be (even virtually) surrounded with people similar to myself (as it probably won't happen elsewhere unless there's some amazing convention I don't know about). \

... If such a convention exists, please tell me haha

LavenderPenguin
09-04-2009, 01:47 AM
JK..

Hi! I joined today too.

Cheers!

Blse
09-04-2009, 01:48 AM
On my lawn at 11:30 every evenining *giggles*

*newbie shows up and is sprayed by sprinklers*

haha... always works... Now that you've passed the hazing, welcome!

loosefanbelt
09-04-2009, 02:04 AM
Yes, we are like you, but we are creepy...

Welcome!

Mader
09-04-2009, 04:00 AM
sshhh.... don't say that the first time they post!

Say "Welcome", you can sneak up on them later.

Kamino
09-04-2009, 04:07 AM
Hello (>^.^)><(^.^<) and welcome!

Maybe we should do a Mastermind-con. It would be so awesome! It should be:
a. an uber-large video-conference thing
b. each of us have enough money to buy personal jets and meet on a remote island

Jack Raiden
09-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Welcome have fun reading and posting all over this forum. It's a great place to try ideas.

iglookazoo
09-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi! I joined today, too. So far, I'm lovin' it here. Hope you have a good time!

Monte314
09-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Uh... hi.

What about dogs?

Coralaisly
09-05-2009, 06:59 PM
On my lawn at 11:30 every evenining *giggles*

*newbie shows up and is sprayed by sprinklers*

haha... always works... Now that you've passed the hazing, welcome!

*laughs cuz she's still in the car across the street and sent her friend onto the lawn to see what was up* they always think they're gonna get me...that's why you always send in a patsy... haha Thanx!

Coralaisly added to this post, 6 minutes and 59 seconds later...

Uh... hi.

What about dogs?

what ABOUT dogs? I love my dog if that's what you're asking... http://kyokkoshibas.com/available/PA190240.JPG that's my baby bear.. my furry little pride and joy ^_^

Coralaisly added to this post, 10 minutes and 20 seconds later...

b. each of us have enough money to buy personal jets and meet on a remote island

good idea, but how about we start with each of us pitching in $5 and renting a convention hall.. then working up to the island thing XD it might streamline it if we were to hire a charter plane (w/ separate compartments for hiding out of corse) to collect us all and take us to the island too...

escapist11
09-05-2009, 07:17 PM
marHaban!

jonnyb
09-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Welcome to here Coralaisly. I don't know if I am similar to you?. I like to think myself as unique......you know....... just like everyone else does.

Coralaisly
09-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Welcome to here Coralaisly. I don't know if I am similar to you?. I like to think myself as unique......you know....... just like everyone else does.

I was referring to the personality type. As far as I know I've never known another INTJ. Most everyone I know are extroverts. I know one INTP, but that's not really the same thing. Anyway, Greetings, unique one. *waves*

JohnI
09-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Coralaisly,

Nobody on earth knows any INTJs unless they met them on this forum. :-) Don't let us scare you. My wife is ENFJ, so I've learned to function i the real world. People here are nice when they realize you are just another INTJ, so they aren't threatened that you would ever get close to them. :-) Otherwise, we think all non-INTJs are clingy and up to something. Does it sound like you're home?

Also, what does Coralaisly mean or stand for? Pretty and unusual.

Welcome!

Claudus
09-12-2009, 01:12 PM
There are quite a few INTJs that attend Defcon, which is why I go every year... beyond that, we are quite scarce.

yoginimama
09-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Doch! Mais si! Yes way! Etc. INTJs do bump into each other IRL, and you don't even have to go to Defcon. Just look for glowering loners steering by the piteous glow of their iPods, who look like they could crush you like a bug except the little holes at the seams of their shirt reveal their true vulnerability and softheartedness. (You do want that last detail. Avoid them what don't possess it.)

Don't lose hope, is what I'm saying, although the forum is indeed fun.

alrightgame
09-12-2009, 02:36 PM

Pinky: Gee, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world.

SelfMadeBum
09-12-2009, 02:51 PM
That would be the most dangerous conference ever.

Welcome.

mareeka
09-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Hello All,
Nice to be home....I would fake an emotion but I don't have to......nice....now I'm off to join the living(as if you care)
;\ ......M

Rudy
09-23-2009, 11:14 PM
A belated welcome, Coralaisly!

I've seen you around the forum a bit. Settling in alright? Everything to your satisfaction.

Also, your puppy is very cute. >.<

In case there's anything you haven't picked up yet:

Check out the forum reference guide here (http://intjforum.com/faq.php?faq=guide). It has a summary of what type of posting is, and is not, allowed/encouraged on the forum. I recommend looking at it to avoid ridicule, post deletion, and possible death.

If you're looking for more info than that, you can read almost everything you need to know about the forum here (http://intjforum.com/faq.php), and a few more miscellaneous questions about forum features are answered by this thread here (http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=11698).

If you have questions not covered by these links, or need help with some aspect of the forum, you can create a thread in the Support & Feedback section (http://intjforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8), or contact one of the moderators on this list (http://intjforum.com/showgroups.php).

Please, continue to enjoy!