PDA

View Full Version : greetings and salutations

MelsAngel
08-29-2009, 04:45 PM
this forum was pointed out by a friend, as a good place to spend a little time conversing over important, or not so important topics... and well, since im her stalker i had to join :)

reb
08-29-2009, 04:46 PM
oh, no! i'm tripartite!

welcome, Melito Angelus!

Monte314
08-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Welcome.

Since you know all about stalking, I have a question. You are stalking your friend... I got that part. Now, what if she began stalking you? That would mean that she would start unexpectedly showing up at places she was already at, eating at restaurants she was already eating at, going to the movies she was seeing, an so on.

Well, it seems to me that by stalking her stalker, she would end up stalking herself! But then she'd be a menace to herself. Would a "self-restraining" order work in this case?

But, of course, if you are not very good at stalking, she would be less of a self-menace.

It seems to me that the only way to break this vicious cycle of stalking would be to lock her up. What do you think?

JustMel
08-29-2009, 07:30 PM
I've been stalking him since high school. It's all good Monte. Besides, do you really think you could lock me up?

Good to see my stalking angel finally found his way here.

SelfMadeBum
08-29-2009, 07:32 PM
I knew it couldn't be just a coincidence.

That, and Mel convinced him to say 'stalker'. I'm sure what he really means is he came under very heavy threat.

Mel's legal team would be proud.

JustMel
08-29-2009, 07:37 PM
I didn't have to threaten. Remember the time I said there was one person who knew all my secrets other than my husband? You've found him. But... to be fair, I know his too.

I think the stalking conversation was something like:

Me: you should really check out the forum.
Him: then I'd have to stalk you
Me: ironically enough I already have a couple of stalkers on the forum that make no bones about the fact they forum stalk me.
Him: hold on, I'm taking the test
Me: You're an INFP
15 minutes later......

him: You're right, I'm INFP. Happy?
Me: Just join the damn forum

He threatened to join under MelsStalker. I laughed at that one too.

SelfMadeBum
08-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Cute story.

The jury will eat it up. ;)

JustMel
08-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Cute story.

The jury will eat it up. ;)

As if any case of mine would ever make it to a jury. ;)

SelfMadeBum
08-29-2009, 08:08 PM
I rest my case. :p

reb
08-29-2009, 11:14 PM
there's no case yet, but there is the groundwork for a good prostituting attorney to build one. unless Melly has a violin case...and a chicago typewriter.

JustMel
08-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Reb, are you soliciting funds again on the forum? You know that's a no-no.

Synamon
08-29-2009, 11:21 PM
Stalkers are always welcome here. There are 2800 posts of hers to read, have at it. :)

reb
08-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Reb, are you soliciting funds again on the forum? You know that's a no-no.

only soliciting fun, Mel, honey.

JustMel
08-29-2009, 11:33 PM
Stalkers are always welcome here. There are 2800 posts of hers to read, have at it. :)

Geez Syn, I thought you liked me......

Synamon
08-29-2009, 11:40 PM
Sorry, I'm pro-stalker. Us stalkers have to stick together. :)

JustMel
08-29-2009, 11:43 PM
You're not one of my stalkers. At least not one that I know of..... Hmmmm. "Stalking...... Yur doin it rite."

I don't forum stalk anyone. Yet.

MelsAngel
08-30-2009, 01:20 AM

oh come now, what kind of self respecting stalker would not have already spent countless hours (typically between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00 AM CST) reading his/her intended targets many forum posts repeatedly, picking out particular phrases, even taking individual words completely out of context and truly believing those words and phrases mean that the intended target is completely devoted to the stalker in every way?

she throws away some good leftovers too! although, next time, could you make the meat medium? instead of well done?

;)

MelsAngel added to this post, 1 minutes and 9 seconds later...

there's no case yet, but there is the groundwork for a good prostituting attorney to build one. unless Melly has a violin case...and a chicago typewriter.

she never needed one... trust me.

jonnyb
08-30-2009, 01:35 AM
All this talk about stalking....I am happy to see another stalker safely interjecting himself into another's life. One less for me to worry about now since I have no blinds on my windows.

Night Runner
08-30-2009, 01:56 AM
ironically enough I already have a couple of stalkers on the forum that make no bones about the fact they forum stalk me.

Stalking is such an ugly word... I prefer "amateur unauthorized biographer" myself. ;)

Welcome to the forum, MA! If you stick around long enough, I'm sure you'll get a stalker or two (or three!) of your own. ;) Meanwhile, make sure to get your own avatar and an avatar signature (http://www.intjforum.com/showpost.php?p=612201&postcount=6). :cool:

JustMel
08-30-2009, 02:04 AM
Why are all of my "amateur unauthorized biographers" male?

Shifter
08-30-2009, 04:16 AM
a good prostituting attorney

An intriguing concept...

reb
08-30-2009, 09:57 AM

if you leant more to the center, perhaps? i prefer the term 'silent observer', personally....

JustMel
08-30-2009, 01:16 PM
if you leant more to the center, perhaps? i prefer the term 'silent observer', personally....

Center? hmmmm.....

I have decided to give you a glimpse into just how much this particular stalker knows about me....

He was there the first time I got drunk when I was 15--it was his graduation party. Mountain Blue Berry kool-aid and vodka. Him being the lovable klutz he always has been spilled a drink of himself making it look like he'd peed his pants.

He told me not to get involved with the asshat that became my oldest's biological father.

He's one of only 4 people to have ever seen me cry and lived to tell about it.

Night Runner
08-30-2009, 01:52 PM

Because we have larger brains (http://www.intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=22557), duh. ;)

reb
08-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Mel, your Angel knows too much...i have moved several times to escape such people. if he's really an angel, then...well, i dunno what to tell ya.

JustMel
08-30-2009, 05:45 PM
He's been my angel for 20 years now and we've managed to bring each other back from the brink a few times. He and the neenerhead know more about me than any other people on earth.

I tend to keep the good ones for life. Whether they like it or not.

reb
08-30-2009, 05:57 PM
go see that thread about 'inspired by god' lol! thass the same thing the first guy thought....whether they like it or not!

i got one good one; i don't 'hold her'; eventually her husband became a friend, too. i have another one who is a real 'floater' (not in the wrinkled, bobbing on the waves sense, though).

JustMel
08-30-2009, 09:18 PM
go see that thread about 'inspired by god' lol! thass the same thing the first guy thought....whether they like it or not!

i got one good one; i don't 'hold her'; eventually her husband became a friend, too. i have another one who is a real 'floater' (not in the wrinkled, bobbing on the waves sense, though).

I don't care about that thread. It is possible for men and women to be friends and it not lead to sex. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Besides, Reb you're just tired of the sheep and wanting to bitch. I love ya anyway but you know it's true. ;D

MelsAngel
08-30-2009, 11:12 PM
I don't care about that thread. It is possible for men and women to be friends and it not lead to sex. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Besides, Reb you're just tired of the sheep and wanting to bitch. I love ya anyway but you know it's true. ;D

sorry it has been WAY too busy of a day for me to spend the appropriate amount of energy giving of myself to this forum...

and for the topic at hand, while i may have wanted our friendship to be more from time to time on ... lets just say instinct, i really do not feel that our relationship could ever have been degraded (yes degraded) to the point of sex. honestly if there is such a thing as the much lauded concept of "soul-mates", our kinship would be listed as the definition.

hmmm that isnt stalkerish enough... ummmm mel wants me... uhhh huh huh. that better?

;)

JustMel
08-30-2009, 11:19 PM
WOW. I'm impressed at the level of stalkerishness you have achieved. :loveeyes:

MelsAngel
08-30-2009, 11:20 PM
WOW. I'm impressed at the level of stalkerishness you have achieved. :loveeyes:

cant blame me for trying :) hey, remember, i went so far as to make a rocking chair in my car just for you, that is pretty stalkerish...

JustMel
08-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Yes, I remember. You also were there to carry my drunk ass home the night you graduated.

I've always said that we'll finally both end up single the same time when we're in our 70's or 80's. Just in time to sit at a nursing home together. LOL

MelsAngel
08-30-2009, 11:30 PM
Yes, I remember. You also were there to carry my drunk ass home the night you graduated.

I've always said that we'll finally both end up single the same time when we're in our 70's or 80's. Just in time to sit at a nursing home together. LOL

just dont expect me to share my Geritol

JustMel
08-30-2009, 11:35 PM
just dont expect me to share my Geritol

You'd share your last breathe with me and you know it. Silly boy.

llBradll
08-31-2009, 05:00 PM
awwww... this is sooo cute.

JustMel
08-31-2009, 05:00 PM

When are you going to learn that your opinions don't matter? :p

llBradll
08-31-2009, 05:02 PM
To MelsAngel: I try to be friendly with her and it isn't working. Any suggestions?

JustMel
08-31-2009, 05:09 PM
To MelsAngel: I try to be friendly with her and it isn't working. Any suggestions?

He's just going to tell you that you have to learn to take the abuse.

MelsAngel
08-31-2009, 05:09 PM

in my experience? dont try, if she likes your company, you will know it, and if you push, you will succeed in nothing more than making her despise you

to be fair, mel and i have known each other since dirt was young. it took a while, we didnt have to try really, but it STILL took a while.

MelsAngel added to this post, 10 minutes and 48 seconds later...

by the way, she is right, i would. without hesitation.

curiousgeorge01
08-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Melsangel...whoa we have two Mels now...I don't think this forum is big enough for one. ;)

reb
08-31-2009, 10:48 PM
Besides, Reb you're just tired of the sheep and wanting to bitch. I love ya anyway but you know it's true. ;D

i am NOT tired of sheep. Bambi will have her feelings hurt (more so when she goes to the sausage maker in a few days). i however, will have what i think is going to be some delicious sausage. they have been on grass for the last 5 days.

Nemesis
09-01-2009, 04:14 AM
Mel! I like this one. I am taking him and there's not too much you can do aboot it eh!

*Put's up hand and turns head away*

MelsAngel
09-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Mel! I like this one. I am taking him and there's not too much you can do aboot it eh!

*Put's up hand and turns head away*

o.O aboot? eh? you must be from up nord eh?

you sound like me :P im close enough canada to sound like it LOL

reb
09-01-2009, 02:15 PM
when we say 'aboot' down here, it means we are looking for the other one.

JustMel
09-01-2009, 02:32 PM
when we say 'aboot' down here, it means we are looking for the other one.

Yup.

Nem: I share most things, this is not one of them. Sorry.

reb
09-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Nem's just groping about again...

MelsAngel
09-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Nem's just groping about again...

groping can be good... if its welcome...

anyway... i am a faithful one-girl stalker type, and well... mel takes ENOUGH energy sheesh :P

JustMel
09-01-2009, 09:17 PM
groping can be good... if its welcome...

anyway... i am a faithful one-girl stalker type, and well... mel takes ENOUGH energy sheesh :P

Are you trying to imply that I'm hard to keep up with?

MelsAngel
09-02-2009, 11:45 AM
nope, just saying I'm old and broken and couldn't handle stalking more than one :)

JustMel
09-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Sounds as if you need to replace me with a younger model..........

reb
09-02-2009, 04:28 PM
is this young enough?

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-533.htm

JustMel
09-02-2009, 04:31 PM
is this young enough?

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-533.htm

No Reb, that's just scary.

reb
09-02-2009, 04:33 PM
it's my ex-girlfriend, dammit! how do you think i feel?

well, i don't feel...so 'how do you think i think about it?'

JustMel
09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
it's my ex-girlfriend, dammit! how do you think i feel?

well, i don't feel...so 'how do you think i think about it?'

I don't think you think much either. :p

reb
09-02-2009, 05:16 PM
shit...i'm back to inxj, dammit. next you'll have me like Rudy, with no pants...i'm panting just thinking about it.