PDA

View Full Version : I probably won't find any countrymen here, but I will do this anyway

MLMaestro
08-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey everyone!

Newest member on board! I am MLMaestro and I hail from the tiny island of Singapore! :)

I am a fellow INTJ too. I came across this forum by chance and was really impressed with the depth of discussion I have seen, so I decided to join.

Hopefully I can learn much from my fellow INTJs! Cheers! :p

Wintersun
08-28-2009, 12:36 PM
I am from Singapore.

Your assessment of probabilities probably didn't work out.

Welcome to the INTJ forum, and I hope you're able to contribute further to the depth of discussion as well. Don't lurk, please.

And don't forget to bring a peace offering of liquorice to our resident canine mathematician before he throws you a stumper.;D

daydreamer
08-28-2009, 01:31 PM
hi and welcome :)

JustMel
08-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Ignore Wintersun. If you feed the dog licorice you are automatically banished to huggle hell with all the "E" personalities on the forum.

Wintersun
08-28-2009, 03:46 PM
Oh no. Does that mean I'm destined to go to huggle hell?

I won't mind if I can huff kittens there, but if huggle hell includes only monty then it'd get boring after, say, an eternity or so.

Monte314
08-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Welcome Bringer-of-licorice! I am the innocent dog.

I didn't bring any "stumpers" with me... just the confident assurance that you will not dissapoint me.

*stares at newby impatiently*

JustMel
08-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Give it up dog. You simply beg and stump with that, that math stuff. I, on the other hand, have been proclaimed evil and most likely to scare a newbie. No licorice.

Monte314
08-28-2009, 08:56 PM
*shamed dog slinks off*