PDA

View Full Version : Heyo

Shatner
08-27-2009, 06:54 PM
I've been lurking for probably a month now, and I figured that today is as good a day as any to make myself known. I believe I'm an INTJ, but I seem to have some INTPish tendencies (I realize there's a thread about INTx right now--actually, I finally decided to register so that I could see the damn links), so hopefully more time spent on this forum will help me figure it out.

That's all I've got... Questions?

daydreamer
08-27-2009, 07:10 PM
are your really that guy in your avatar? lol sorry that's the only question i could come up with on short notice...

hi and welcome

Monte314
08-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Welcome, Lady-killer-looking-guy.

There are some things you should know about INTJ women, though. They aren't like other girls... they have different... tastes....

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/Monte314/gobble.jpg

Shatner
08-27-2009, 08:10 PM
If only I actually were that guy... No, he's a character from Joss Whedon's TV series "Firefly", which was canceled right in its peak. Also, he plays the pirate character in Dodgeball... Steve the Pirate? I can't remember his name.

Monte314
08-27-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh, yeah! Firefly! My wife bought the whole DVD collection for that... she and my daughters love it. It's too intense for me, of course.

Hound Dog
08-28-2009, 04:25 AM
Howdo!

I have no questions at this present time but reserve the right to pepper you with some later on.